Sang Setia

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day Of Cheer For Me

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...



Thanks at this time I still have a chance to write my official web site, I'm not sure why I prefer speaking in English, perhaps because I was happy with the presence of visitors in this present from all over the world. Thank you all ...
 

Yesterday I spoke on prayer TERAWIKH very sad, but today all I bring cheer for the mosque already been carrying out its duties and fiscal attitude congregation. Very thanks.
 

So .. all of my back as usual, let us together improve our practices to our Creator most high. Finally, safe to perform fast, safe with the Night of Power and prayers TERAWIKH.
 

Thank you ...

1 comment:

  1. Aleen Haslinda ShahabudinAugust 12, 2010 at 8:26 AM

    Looking forward to read your daily updates..... keep it up....

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.