Sang Setia

Thursday, April 1, 2010

What Can I Do

Assalamualaikum W.B.T...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Alhamdulillah... Pray hard work smart. Now i try a new story about sirah nabawiyyah, this time in new languange.



Anas ibn Malik report that a bedouin came to the Messenger of Allah ang greeted him in the mosque. The Messebger of Allah asked him where he came from. The Bedouin said: I came from far seeking answer to some questions". Our master told him to ask his questions": I wish to be an intelligent man, what should i do?? Holy Prophet Replied, "Fear Allah".

I wish to be a loyal servant to Allah and do what He wants meto do? Holy Prophet Replied, " Read the Quran". I wish to be enlightened and have peace of heart? Holy Prophet Replied, "Remember Death". I wish to be proteted against enemies? Holy Prophet Replied, "Trust in Allah". I wish to follow the straight path? Holy Prophet Replied, "Do good to others for Allah sake".

And the last one What should i do the presence of Allah when i make my prayers? Holy Prophet Replied, "Give the utmost care in taking your ablutions and in being clean and pure.

And syukran to all my friends.. Always support me. Salam...

1 comment:

  1. Hebat bila seorang Ustaz pandai berbahasa Inggeris. Semoga lebih ramai yang macam ni.

    Keep up d good job.

    dukturah islam.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.